1. Try a Fiery Red Lip. It brightens up your complexion in an instant.
2. Do a colorful Smokey Eye. Don’t be afraid to try a plum, teal, or chocolate brown Smokey …eye.
3. Cheeks, Add some shimmer, It will keep that summer glow.
4. Play up your eyes with a bold eyeliner: Can we say Red, yes I said Red! Also try Orange, Green, Blue, or Purple.
5. It’s all about radian skin, use a heavy moisturizer daily.
Here are some of my faves for each Trend above and for every skin tone:
Fair Skin Tone
Red Lipstick: Nars “Jungle Red” lipstick $24
Blush: Smashbox Creamy Cheek Color in “Intrigue” $29,
Smokey Eye: Teal – Apply these two shades and blend to death: Apply two shades of eye shadow: Cle de Peau Beaute Satin eye color in Emerald No. 109 $45 and Bobbi Brown eye shadow in Bash Metallic $20
Eyeliner: Blue – NARS Eyeline Stylo in “Blue Bayou”
Medium Skin Tone:
Red Lipstick – M.A.C. Pro Longwear lipcream in “Prolong” $16
Blush: M.A.C. Poweder Blush in “PeachyKeen”
Smokey Eye: Brown and Gold – Use a Gold eye shadow like M.A.C. Goldmine $14.50 all over the eye and a Dark Brown like Laura Mercier cake liner in Mahogany Brown $22 from the lash line to the crease
Eyeliner: Red – Urban Decay Liquid eyeline in “Deep Red”
Dark Skin Tone
Red Lipstick: M.A.C. Lipstick: “Cockney” $14.50
Blush: NARS Blush in “Sin” $26
Smokey Eye: Metallic – Blend a silver shadow like Givenchy Prismissime Eyes in Poetique Blues $53, Use a silver liner like Guerlain retractable eye pencil in silver No. 02 $29 on lower rim and finally a brown shadow like Nars single eye shadow in Mekong $22 underneath your lower lashes.
Eyeliner: Purple – M.A.C. power point eye pencil in “PermaPlum” $14.50
Check back soon for the How To on acheiving each trend.