1. Pimple be gone: Camouflage pimples by using a yellow-base concealer cover up to counteract the redness. Use your finger or concealer brush to dabble a small amount of cover up and tap lightly to blend evenly.
2. Sweet Cheeks: Get a sexy flush by using a deep berry powder blush. Use a fluffy brush to apply blush in a circular motion over the apples of your cheeks and back toward your hairline. This creates an even effect. Try Cargo Blush in Mallorca, $22.
3. Bye Bye heavy foundation: A full face of foundation can look cakey and blotchy as the night goes on. Dim lighting is forgiving so you don’t need much coverage. Just hide imperfections like under-eye circles, zits, and redness around your nose with concealer. Try Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit $32
4. Glossy gloss: Use a pearly white lip gloss not only on your lips, but it can also be used as a highlighter on your brow bones and cheekbones. Try Dior DiorKiss in Sorbet Meringue, $19.
5. Sparkly Eyes: Use a sparkle eye shadow all over your lids. It will brighten up your eyes and super easy to apply. Try M.A.C. Honey Lust or Retrospek shadows.