Here are 7 beautiful shades that will make your brown eyes stand out from the rest.
- Make Up For Ever Metallic Copper 122, $21: Enhance taupe or beige shadows and highlight your eye color by using Copper tones on the outer corner of your eyes (the outer V).
- NARS Abbey Road Eyeliner, $24: This long wear eye liner creates an eye catching contrast for brown eyes.
- NARS Eyeshadow Duo Persepolis, $35 : Bright electric shades like this blue and green combination really makes brown eyes pop. Wear each shade alone or combined for a more dramatic look.
- Sephora Collection Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara 05 Purple, $15: Purple shades enhances brown eyes and brings out the hazel flecks in the eyes. Purples shades not only flatters brown eyes but also makes the whites of the eyes brighter.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Asphyxia $21: A blueish hyacinth shimmery shade looks beautiful on brown eyes and all skin tones. It’s the perfect accent color or great when worn alone.
- Stila Eyeshadow Trio Gold Glow, $28: Golden metallics make brown eyes glisten and highlights the slightest hint of gold undertones.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow Matte Navy Blue, $20: Deep blue shades can be worn during the daytime and is office appropriate. It makes brown eyes stand out without looking sever or as harsh as black does sometimes. This aqua shadow can be worn as eyeliner or smudged on lower half of the lid to create a smoky look.
Bonus tip: One of my favorite everyday eyeliners is Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner Navy Blue, $5. It give my eyes a soften look, making the browns of my eyes stand out.
Leave a Reply